Friday, July 13, 2007

Perhaps He Does Have One Good Quality...


Okay, so maybe he does have one good quality. Last night Steve brought home the columns at the right. They are plaster, and about 8 inches tall. Yes, the one on the right has a pink-ish tint. It turns out that there is a plaster shop across the street from his shop, and he went over to ask the proprietor a question yesterday. These are their "business cards"! And he kindly gave Steve 2 of them to bring me. (He normally charges $10 for these.) Steve said he makes all kinds of stuff from crown-moulding to fireplace mantles and frescoes. He said he also has some teeny-tiny rosettes. Hhmmm... I may have to make a trip to Winder....



2 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

many comments rolled into one...
Hang in there with Cynthia.
Love your big girl panties. Can't wait to see how they turn out.
I belong in Paris too. Cool!
So Steve gained some brownie points. The collums are kind of neat.
How many more days until Paris?

Joanne Huffman said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with the columns.
Joanne