

As we all know, the latest (and last) Harry Potter book went on sale. I had ordered my copy from Amazon.com. And being the cheapskate that I am - well, I like to get the most for my money - I didn't pay for extra shipping. I figured it would arrive on Monday or Tuesday this week. So imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox on Saturday to find it stuffed FULL of Harry Potter. I loved the box it came in. It said, "Attention Muggles: Do not deliver or open before July 21!" All the more amazing was the fact that the rest of my order that had been shipped earlier in the week was sitting in my carport.
Saturday after work, I went and picked up Mary Jane for an excursion to Michael's. I bought a couple of Cuttlebug dies, a punch, and some paper. (Like I don't already have enough paper to last the rest of my lifetime.) But it was fun and good to see her and visit for a bit.
I have had the worst time trying to find white bookcases. I guess they are out of style, and I settled for brown for the basement. So guess what I found at Big Lots yesterday afternoon? I had a coupon for 20% off my purchase. So I bought two for about $16 each. One of them is for the guest bedroom which is piled with books....
I got home yesterday - after leaving a list of things that needed to be accomplished while I was at work - to a house where everything looked as it did when I left. Let's just say that Steve is definitely clear that his days as a resident of #1303 are numbered. And Cynthia? Well, she has known for a while. She knew she was in deep doo-doo when she was playing with the dog inside, and broke one of my teapots. I am so aggravated and pissed off! And I made sure EVERYONE knows it.
3 comments:
The cards look cool. Congrats on scoring the white bookcases (I think white is making a comeback in furniture). Sorry the homefrunt is letting you down (I'm assuming the cats and dog are behaving).
Joanne
I just love the bright colors of these! They are really cheerful...and look so professional too! Great cards Darya!
Love you cards. Your so good at this. Glad you got to see Mary Jane. I hope I get to meet her some day.
Post a Comment