I've been working in Dispatch quite a bit lately. Yesterday, I answered the phone. The lady at the local H&R Block showed up at her store-front to prepare for a class she was having that day. She found the front window broken out, and said she thought she saw blood. I was thinking to myself, "Yeah, right" on the blood thing, but I took her info and entered the call. The building hadn't been secured, so I had her wait in her car. I figured, if anything, the perp cut himself a bit on the glass either coming or going.
So the officers go out. They enter the building. There is blood EVERYWHERE. And, the perp is still 10-7. (That means he was still in the premises.) He has knocked out the bottom of the front glass to make his entry. We weren't sure if he cut himself entering, or if he had been shot prior to entry and panicked. He knocked holes in the walls, and bled all over the desks, computers, phones; just wrecked havoc in general.
What did the police officers do? The chased him out of the building and into the woods, where they shot him...
The perp? He was an 8-point buck!
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH Darya, that's so sad! And weird...
well that is one way to get dinner huh!!!! oh my and how lucky no one was in the building!!!! rabies or?? just a panicked deer??? glad to hear no one was hurt and bet that was one mess to clean up too!!! thanks for sharing!!hugs Linda
oh my gosh! you had me going unto the last sentence. great story :)
Post a Comment