Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Is Tomorrow Really Christmas Eve?

I've been running around like crazy today doing the last minute stuff. It's my own fault for being a procrastinator, but alas...

I finally got around to fixing my mom's gargoyle that the airlines altered into three pieces for me. I used super-glue and spackle, then I used acrylic paint. It looks pretty good, if I do say so.

And I stamped some envelopes for my nephews' gift certificates. I got them Amazon Gift Certificates, and they are the old-fashioned paper kind.
So I guess I'm as ready as I am gonna be. I've got to work Day Watch tomorrow, and then be at work at 11am on Thursday. And go to my parents' tomorrow night.

A lot has been going on at work, and on the Cynthia front. But alas, I am out of time for today. Gotta get to bed so I can get up with the worms!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Merry Christmas to you! The gargoyle looks great. I am still working on my Christmas cards, so I undertand about feeling how Christmas is coming too fast.

Joanne

Kathy McElroy said...

You did a terrific job. I think the little flaws add to the charm. Your Mom will love it.
Don't work to hard. Have a great Christmas.

Kris said...

Darya I am glad you got that fixed.
It looks great. Merry Christmas.