Very nice, Darya. Allie is such a beautiful dog!
What lovely tree and the skirt looks wonderful. Allie looks so proper sitting there. Inside I'm sure she is saying hurry up already.
Your tree is awesome! I love the colors and the tree skirt fits it so perfectly. And love the little doggie under/over/almost as big as the tree. Be Merry!
Allie looks like a great big present under the tree.Joanne
I love your tree and I love your tree skirt! Enjoyed the sweet photo of Allie! I still don't have my tree up! You're way ahead of me!!hugs,jackie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very nice, Darya. Allie is such a beautiful dog!
What lovely tree and the skirt looks wonderful. Allie looks so proper sitting there. Inside I'm sure she is saying hurry up already.
Your tree is awesome! I love the colors and the tree skirt fits it so perfectly. And love the little doggie under/over/almost as big as the tree. Be Merry!
Allie looks like a great big present under the tree.
Joanne
I love your tree and I love your tree skirt! Enjoyed the sweet photo of Allie! I still don't have my tree up! You're way ahead of me!!
hugs,
jackie
Post a Comment