Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Scary-Looking People

A little glimpse into my world...

I found a public website with booking photos. There is some funny stuff on there.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/?city=Lawrenceville&date=2008-08-01&id=2008070996

I recently mentioned that I was looking at a booking photo of a suspect and trying to describe her to the other units in the area. I referred to her as "scary-looking." Just for fun, I thought I would share that image with you:



And this week, I arrested this scary-looking person:

4 comments:

jackie said...

"Scary-Looking Woman" looks like Kevin Bacon on crack! Scary indeed!
I just caught up on all of your blog entries - wow! You sure have to deal with a lot of stuff!!
And I am so sorry that Cynthia has not grasped another opportunity to redeem herself - very sad.
Stay safe!
hugs,
jackie

Judy Streger said...

Darya,
You make a good point. I must remember to get my hair and makeup done before I'm arrested.
For a relative small town, you sure have a lot of excitement in Lawrenceville.
Judy

Joanne Huffman said...

Scary looking - yes. Also, ick,y looking.

Joanne

Kathy McElroy said...

Yep, I'd say they are scary looking. Be careful out there!