I went to the new pool last night for water aerobics. It is in a real-life gym, that has a lot of other stuff to offer. But I really enjoy the water aerobics, as it is NO impact - well except my boobs which is another story. Anyway....
The current classes are at 6:30, which is not cool. If I go home after work, I don't want to leave. And I have to go right by there to get to the gym. BUT... They told us last night that they are going to hire our old instructors to teach at 5:30. They are really wanting to work with us. There are 4 of us from the old classes, plus the two instructors.
This pool has tile lane lines in the bottom of the pool, and those suckers are SLICK. That will take some getting used to to avoid them. It also is much larger than the old one, but it also doesn't go as deep. Which is where the boobage problem comes into play. They hit right around the water line at 4 1/2 feet, and it's not comfortable. However, that can be worked around by NOT wearing the bathing suit I had on last night for starters.
But the big bonus is... No rash! I got home last night, fully prepared for a break-out. Didn't happen. I am so excited. But I'm not going to jump in just yet. I called them today to ask for one more freebie visit just to make sure I'm not gonna break out. I'm 99% certain it was the water at the other location, but I want to be sure. I'm going back on Monday. If all is well, I will join up next week.
Keep your fingers crossed!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment