Monday, December 31, 2007

January Hampton....

I woke up with a migraine yesterday, so it's a wonder I got ANYTHING done. Here are the first 4 for the month of January. I got most of a 5th project done, but need to stop by Hobby Lobby on my way home this evening for an embellishment. I'll post a photo of that tomorrow or Wednesday.

This one has been in my brain since I finished with last month's. Lots of poly-shrink:


The square on the left is a "shaker box" with micro beads, and poly-shrink dragonflies:
Again with the poly-shrink:


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Really cool cards. I love the shirt and the dress and the lady bug and...

Joanne

Aileen said...

Boy you've been a busy bee Darya these are all so adorable! Love the Ladybug and the Men's dress shirt, too cool!

Happy New Years!