
My flag book was apparently laid flat out and scanned and printed. No dimension, no flags, not even a shot of the cover which I so meticulously designed. To the extent that I wasn't happy with it, ripped it off and redid it.
They did, however, use it as part of the collage for the start of the section. I am grateful that they liked it enough to publish, but I just wish they had showed it off to it's maximum potential. This is the first time I've submitted something unsolicited...
For a better view of the whole thing, go to my picturetrail: www.picturetrail.com/darya_altered
They did, however, use it as part of the collage for the start of the section. I am grateful that they liked it enough to publish, but I just wish they had showed it off to it's maximum potential. This is the first time I've submitted something unsolicited...
For a better view of the whole thing, go to my picturetrail: www.picturetrail.com/darya_altered
2 comments:
Darya, Congratulations for being in the Holidays and Celebrations Book. Sympathy for them not treating your work the way you wanted. It's got to be very frustrating.
Joanne
Darya, I understand your disappointment. I was just at the stamp store buying my copy, and Gary, Debbie were discussing the photo. We all agreed they should have taken more photos especially with it standing so you can see the flags. However, it's still a big deal to be in there, and it still is beautiful just not as beautiful as it could be.
Karen
Post a Comment