Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Holey Moley! What have I done!?!?!

I told Hampton that I would do them 10 MORE samples by August 24, and today is the 1st! S@#%!

So I've got that, BGP's, ITH houses, and Diva Traveller envelopes, plus I got something I wanna do for my niece's birthday..... And to top it off, my stamp room is a disaster after the great flood of last week. My brain is gonna explode!

I know what I'm doing this evening and it ain't mowing the grass!

I was gonna do that last night, but the blades are bent on the riding mower, and I can't get them swapped out. Gotta find me a new handy man. And I couldn't start the walk-behind. Me and those pull-cord-thingies just don't get along....

And here I am, stuck at work when I've got SO much to do! UGH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There; there. Take a deep breath. You'll do it all; and, you'll do it all well.
Joanne

Kathy McElroy said...

Your BGP are a scream. Your gig with Hampton is keeping you pretty busy. Your so good at it. No wonder they ask you to do so many. I love the crossword puzzle flower card. That's one of my favorites. I would love to have that stamp.