The heater is broken on the pool at the gym, so we haven't had water aerobics all week. I have been riding my stationary bicycle at home to make up for it. This would normally mean more art-time. But I'm in a "blah" mood lately. I think it has to do with the weather. So I get home and get my exercising done, then I'm like... "Well, I guess I can read and go to bed early." Last night, I did manage to ponder a spread for the Paris journals, and completed one card for Hampton Arts. Only 9 more to go for next month. Best not tell myself that, or I will truly be overwhelmed.
I guess in lieu of anything else to work on, I can write the directions for this one and get that over with.... Come on 5 o'clock!
1 comment:
Cool card. Sorry work is boring; I guess it's the price you pay for competence and hard work.
Joanne
Post a Comment