Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Stuff

She's not even here yet and she's got her grandmommy wrapped around her little finger. Here are photos of the baby stuff I bought this past week in St. Augustine.

I think this will be her going home outfit:



Never have enough ones-ies:


This is a sleep sack. Too cute. I bought another blue one as a baby gift for one of the girls at work:You don't know how hard it was not to buy every darling little dress in the store...

A little diaper shirt I got for $3:
My mom bought Olivia a dress just like this so they can have their pictures taken together. Olivia will be 4 in August, if you can believe that!
And I just could NOT pass this up. It is a onesie, and I figure when the weather is cooler, she can wear it with a pair of tights. It says, "Disney Princess".


I think I showed remarkable restraint. I'm going to work on her room on Monday and Tuesday. I'll post photos of that as it progresses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you are SO a goner! LOL! Cute, cute stuff. I have to warn you though, it never ends! Pink is like a magnet! You tend to gravitate to every pink and girl! :-)

Di ;)

jackie said...

Every item you bought is adorable!! It's so much fun buying PINK stuff!
hugs,
jackie

Aileen said...

Adorable Darya! I would be a gonner too LOL and yes one can never have enough onsies!
Hope your mom gets feeling better!!

Joanne Huffman said...

What cute outfits! You are going to have a great time with your granddaughter.

Joanne