I'm now trying to convince her that she is NOT a Police K9. But she sure looks the part:
Sunday, July 06, 2008
K9 Allie
I have NEVER let Allie ride in my patrol car, mostly because she sheds so badly. My Oldsmobile is still in the shop, getting repaired, painted and cleaned. And since I drove my patrol car to my training, no one had a problem with me dropping Allie off at the Chief's house on my way out of town. She was just so darned cute, I had to take a picture.
I'm now trying to convince her that she is NOT a Police K9. But she sure looks the part:


I'm now trying to convince her that she is NOT a Police K9. But she sure looks the part:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG, she totally looks like she belongs! LOVE her little seat belt! I always wondered if I was the only cat owner who belted in my cat carriers when going to the vet! ;)
She sure looks the part. She looks beautiful and happy.
Why wouldn't she want part of the action? Mom is having fun....she wants in on it!
LOL!
Post a Comment