Today's class was relaxing and fun. I don't feel like I learned anything new from Tracy Bunkers, but I did enjoy it. And I wasn't totally dis-pleased with my result. I'm not finished with it. I still need to collage the border.
I abhor pictures of myself, so I chose to alter a picture of Allie. She is such a pretty dog, how could I go wrong?
Pam chose to alter a picture of her husband, Greg. Here she is with her finished canvas:
Divas:
The best part of Art & Soul is seeing everybody, since we all live so far apart. After class, we sat around and visited with each other. Then we went to Happy Hour, and visited with each other. Then we went to Red Lobster, and visited with each other. This is such a fun group, and we all get to laugh and laugh!

And to think, I almost talked myself out of coming!
8 comments:
Well, I'm sure glad you didn't talk yourself out of coming!
Joanne
FUN FUN FUN....wish I was there! Lou cracks me up!!!
Sure wish I was there with you guys I Diva envy! LOL great job on your portrait!
Keep up that laughing and don't forge to get Judy drunk we want that story from her LOL
How fun! I'll be there by tonight if not sooner!
The butterfly porn cracked me up!
Love Allie's portrait!
oooh look at all those gorgeous divas all in one place...i have Diva envy too! But i am so glad you are all having fun~
can't wait to see more pics...and i was cracking up at the butterfly porn too..haha
oh- this looks like such a blast! How fun to be with so many Divas. I love Ali's self portrait!
Oh I love your picture of Allie! And I hate doing self-portraits too -- yuck! I have Diva envy too -- sigh --
Post a Comment