Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Photos from Friday Night...

Unfortunately, my camera ceased to operate LONG before Styx took the stage. So these pictures were taken by a friend. I did get some with my phone, but I can't figure out how to get them off of there. Meanwhile, my camera has gone to the shop, with a prayer that I will get it back before we leave for Prague.


Tommy Shaw:
This is in the lobby of the police department (where I work) before we left to head to Wild Bill's, the local concert hall. L-R, Paula, Michelle, Wanda, Kimber, Nicole, and me.

L-R, Wanda, Michelle, and Paula. Wanda is my boss' wife. Michelle works for the County, and Paula for the Board of Education. I really like this picture.

Lil Miss Innocent. Not!
L-R, Nicole, Michelle, and Wanda


We have laughed and laughed about various events that occurred during the evening. And for similar reasons and events, I cherish ALL OF my girlfriends! I can only imagine how lonely life would be without them.

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Fun photos. I sure hope your camera gets fixed soon.

Joanne

Kathy McElroy said...

Looks like a wild bunch to me. I know you had a great time. Yes, I hope your camera gets fixed before Prague.