Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the new Hampton Arts Catalog

I received a message a few weeks ago from my contact at Hampton Arts. She said she was sending me a copy of their new catalog. I didn't think anything else about it, and when it arrived, decided to peruse it carefully. They used one of my samples in their catalog!

I thought "How exciting!" (Mine is the card on the top left.) That was until I turned to the "credits" page. They have it listed as "author unknown". Then I realized that I have been forgetting to sign my name on my cards, and put my info on them. So I guess it's my fault, although it would not have been terribly hard to discern who's it was.... Live and learn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darya, your card is beautiful and it's really crummy that you're listed as "unknown." You better remember to sign your stuff from now on.
Joanne